Public Records Request

The Alachua County Board of County Commissioners Records Custodian and Records Management Liaison Officer is Mileka Glanville. Please contact Mileka at or call (352) 264-6906 and she will assist you with your request.

Visit the Alachua County Public Records Request page for more information and to submit a records request.