Have a question or need more information? We’re available to assist you. Please feel free to come by our office, give us a call, or email our team at email@example.com
Alachua County Visitors & Convention Bureau
Open by Appointment Only
33 N Main St.
Gainesville, FL 32601
Toll Free: (866) 778-5002
Local: (352) 374-5260
Fax: (352) 338-3213
Centrally located in northern Florida, Gainesville is easily accessible from any direction and from many major metropolitan areas.
You can fly directly into Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV). It’s just minutes from Downtown, with daily flight service from Delta and American Airlines.
If you prefer to ride the rails, Amtrak’s Thruway Bus service connects with stops in Lakeland and Jacksonville.
By car, getting here is usually a pretty straight shot.
- I-75 runs nearby making trips north from southern Florida easy, and doing the same for folks coming down from Georgia.
- From Orlando, take Florida’s Turnpike to I-75 North
- From Jacksonville, west on I-10 then south on Highway 301 to Highway 24 will get you here faster you think, plus you’ll run through some small, friendly towns
- From Tampa, take I-75 North
- From Miami, take Florida’s Turnpike to I-75 North
- From Tallahassee, take I-10 East to I-75 South
- From Atlanta, take I-75 South
Gainesville is a destination for Greyhound, Megabus, and RedCoach bus services.