Meeting Advantage Program
Save on Your Next Meeting in Gainesville and Alachua County!
Meet and Play on Us! Your next meeting, conference, or special event may be eligible for up to $10K in reimbursable expenses!
Reimbursable expenses include, but are not limited to:
- Venue or facility rental fees.
- Advertisements and promotion for the event.
- Preparation of presentation materials, such as brochures, slides, etc.
- Transportation within Alachua County while event is being held.
- Event catering, excluding alcohol.
Applicants must fulfill the following:
- Be a legally established entity. Individuals are not eligible.
- Conferences and paid conference lodging accommodations must be within the boundaries of Alachua County.
- The proposed conference must have as one of its main purposes the attraction of tourists as evidenced by the promotion of the conference to tourists.
Additional stipulations apply. Please refer to the full application for information.
Enter your event information below to see the max amount of grant funding you can request. *This is only a projection of potential funding.
For more information, please contact Bailey McClellan:
- (352) 374-5260
The Conference Grant supports and enhances Alachua County as a destination for conferences by allocating a portion of the Tourist Development Tax to aid in the operations and promotions of conferences that have as one of their main purposes the attraction of tourists, as evidenced by the promotion of the conference to tourists.
*Funds are available upon completion of conference.*