UF College of the Arts
The University of Florida College of the Arts was developed from the School of Architecture, which was established in 1925.
In 1975, the previous College of Architecture and Fine Arts was divided into two colleges, the College of Architecture and the College of Fine Arts. In 2010, the College of Fine Arts celebrated its 35th anniversary. In May 2014 the college changed its name, becoming the College of the Arts. The College of the Arts includes: School of Art + Art History, School of Music, School of Theatre + Dance, Center for Arts in Medicine, Digital Worlds Institute, Center for World Arts, Center for Arts and Public Policy, and more.