2020 Tom Petty Birthday Bash
To ensure the health and safety of participants and performers, this year’s festival has been moved to an online digital platform.
The Birthday Bash organizers have been working for months behind the scenes with the Petty family, the team at Petty Legacy, and Red Light Management to create this new vision for the Tom Petty Birthday Bash experience.
Something good is coming! Stay tuned for an announcement in the next few days by visiting the Tom Petty Birthday Bash website, https://www.tompettybirthdaybash.com/ and Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Tompettybirthdaybash
Find a Tom Petty Mural and share your photo with #WhyILoveGNV and #WhatsGoodGNV
Tom Petty Mural Locations:
- 34th Street Wall, South of 2nd Ave. and North of Radio Rd.
- South Main Street, at the corner of SE 16th Ave. and Main St.
- Next to Heartwood Soundstage, 619 S Main St.
- Behind Hoggetowne Creamery, 224 NW 8th Ave.
- Sidney Lanier Center, his former school, at 312 NW 16th Ave.
Swamp Head Brewery Craft Beer Release
Swamp Head Brewery
3650 SW 42nd Ave., Gainesville, FL 32608
Originally brewed in 2018 to celebrate Gainesville’s Tom Petty weekend festivities, now available for pick-up from the brewery. Click here to order online for same-day pickup (Tasting Room is not open yet).
Learn more about the brewery at SwampHead.com
First Magnitude Brewing Company Craft Beer Releases
First Magnitude Brewing Company
1220 SE Veitch St, Gainesville, FL 32601
First Mag has brought back two annual favs From the Archives series to celebrate Tom Petty, both in the can and on draft.
– You Don’t Know How it Peels Juicy IPA with Blood Orange Juice and Zest (You can pick-up a 4-pack from the brewery, order for curbside pickup at bit.ly/FMorder
– American Swirl Chocolate Vanilla Brown Ale (coming soon!)
Learn more about the brewery at fmbrewing.com